Guidelines for poster presentation for International Symposium on Technology Intervention for Effective Utilization and Marketing of Jackfruit
Guidelines for poster presentation
We expect well articulated, expressive posters containing the crucial/key points of your research. Your poster should typically have the following contents:
1. Title (to be placed at the top centre of the poster)
2. Names of all authors with affiliations ( the corresponding author to be indicated, contact to be provided)
- Poster dimension should be 1 m x 1.2 m. This can be either landscape or portrait.
- The poster should be designed in an integrated fashion covering all the contents listed above. Printing on separate small sheets and pinning together is not recommended.
- The font size should be large enough so that it can be readable from 1 meter distance.
- Use colour, graphics, charts, and photos.
- All poster presenters are required to be present with their poster during the session
- We follow the guidelines of green protocol for the symposium, hence it is requested that as far as possible, kindly stick on to it by printing your posters on biodegradable materials.